Monday, July 26, 2010

website Hacking Test: try it

Hello Hacker ,can you hack my website.? Try it
I am PHP web designer.
currently i developed new website
moneyguru
www.moneyguruonline.co.cc
i also gave database connectivity.
i know i have some loopholes in my web.
i found that....
but can u?
i provide key to you its :googlebot....[:)]

try to hack my website & gain database access
Get best Hackers
anyone free to hack my website.
i will publish the loophole and preventive measure in next week
& don't worry its completely my responsibility
here is proof
contact us page of my website.
http://www.moneyguruonline.co.cc/contact us.php
Show your Hacking talent now.............:)
All The best.




when you are sucessful you will get this meaasge
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Congratulation You Hacked my website
This is hackers Award for you !
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
contact me if need..................


plz dont publish my database
when you are successful

you are ethical hacker....

No comments:

Post a Comment